Friday, October 01, 2004

Off we go

Almost. Movers scheduled for tomorrow at 1300 GMT (+1).
And all is well.
Especially after the Presidential Debate last night. The Husband stayed up to watch it, I read the transcript this morning. Kerry did better than I expected him to, managing to keep composed and gracious, whilst Dubya went on and on about hatred, evil and folks.
Sadly, I don't think it will have the desired effect. It all goes back to the Yabba-dabba-doo mentality - even though Kerry came up with all the right answers and a game plan, Dubya sounds like he is talking with the guys at the ranch. He is clever that way, he totally masks the fact that he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and several million silver spoons in the bank.
Moving obviously means blog silence. When I come back I will try to wrap my mind around the whole blog rolling thingy. There are quite a few I want to list.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chameleon said...

As most of the blogs I encounter whilst clicking on the Next Blog option are incomparably duller and far less well-written than Locked in the Fridge, blogrolling has its advantages.
The Yorkshire Snowman deserves a medal for inserting all those links - it was via his blog that I found yours!
I hope the hiatus will not be prolonged - the Swivel-eyed One

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home