Thursday, November 11, 2004

Wuthering Heights

It had to happen eventually.
I have been hinting at it, perhaps sowing the seeds subliminally?
There were steps that led to this final decision. The husband and I had already taken certain security measures, promising each other not to use the ladder on our own, to make sure that other people were always present.
But then, the final - inevitable?- step.
Yesterday I wore my helmet indoors all day.

Explanation: I was perched on top of a 2 meter (6.5 feet) ladder painting our 4 meter (13 feet) ceiling.
It is a life long dream come true. Not so much the painting or ladder part, but the crazy high ceiling.
LOVE IT.
I'd paint it with a mascara brush if I'd have to. Considering I hardly use my mascara at all these days, it might be money well spent. How does nearly black sound?
No? Ok. I'll stick with white.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home