Thursday, September 09, 2004

Obsession

Alright, alright, I've been really preachy the last week or so. Sorry about that. Well, not really sorry, more like, I'll take a little break from it, ok?
There is something about September that is very calming. Unless you are me, in which case total obsession about new apartment has worked its way into every living, friggin breathing moment of the day.
Having plenty of wonderful friends is a blessing and many of them have gotten in touch in the past few days, bringing tales of good fortune such as new babies and new jobs. My response?
I HAVE A NEW APARTMENT WE ARE MOVING IT IS SO GREAT I AM SO EXCITED IT HAS A HUGE LIVING ROOM. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? WE OWN AN APARTMENT! WE HAVE TO REDO THE BATHROOM I THINK I MEAN IT DOESN'T ACTUALLY LOOK BAD BUT THERE ARE TILES THAT...THEN IN THE NEW APARTMENT YOU'LL COME STAY RIGHT? IT IS SO WONDERF... Hello? Hello? Are you there? Hello?
Oddly enough they don't seem any happier when I switch into my second and third favorite topics; feminism and politics. Hm.
I hereby promise to bite my tounge when it comes to apartments and if anybody needs a soap box I have one for sale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home