Friday, March 04, 2005

The Joy Project

I want to exist in joy.
Live in joy.
Give joy.
I want everything that I do to be done in joy.
Yes even my tax return and the booking of an airline ticket.
Even dealing with the cable company.
Bear with me if this sounds too preachy or yucky.

If the weather is sucky, I have a number of choices;
  1. I can complain and lament
  2. I can curse the weather for making my day miserable
  3. I can reflect that the weather is indeed very sucky and then move on.
  4. I can reflect that the weather is indeed sucky, move on and dress appropriately

There is only one thing I cannot do; I cannot change it.

Joy to all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In a way these days I am glad when the weather is sucky - it is perfect for guilt-free blogging - hail oh Great Weather God for giving me the opportunity to gather my thoughts and write!

7:45 AM  
Blogger disinterpreter said...

AHA! A point I completely forgot! I am training myself to spend less time online so I had perhaps prayed for good weather?

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home