Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Baby got Back

This blog is brought to you by way of a major Department Store. Having no internet connection for the 18 days that I am away from home I am forced to write this in the "youth clothing" department of one of the major Department Stores in Helsinki. I am surrounded by impossibly hip clothing and very bad pop music.
Poor me.
My back hurts.
It started hurting about 10 days ago, since then it has endured:
Yoga Classes
Acupressure
Meditation
Two Flights
Hauling a Large Suitcase
Sleeping in my own Bed
Sleeping in someone else's Bed
Sleeping on the floor.
Sleeping on the floor, on bed, on the floor, pacing, stretching, and finally falling a sleep the floor.
Meditation
Medication
High Heels
Tight Jeans
Stretching
Medication

Finally, this morning I could go to the loo without clenching my teeth, which is great, cause I was starting to get lock jaw.

7 Comments:

Blogger sydwynd said...

You should stop wearing the high heels. Unless they make you look really good.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Chameleon said...

Back pain can be quite excruciating. I was wondering why things were so quiet, but now I know - nothing to worry about. Now that one of my regular reads (Raised by Chaffinches - although we could hardly differ more in opinion and outlook on a number of topics I visited his site every day and was always kept amused) has called it a day because his identity was revealed I get paranoid when a blog I enjoy immensely falls silent for a day or two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For all the piped "muzak" at least you were able to get online. I hope the pain diminishes soon so that life can return to normal.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Chameleon said...

For diminishes read disappears - I'm tired, lol!

8:46 PM  
Blogger disinterpreter said...

sydwynd. Totally right, nor do I ever wear high heels if I can help it...

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on baby girl gift basket I ended up on your page. Obviously it is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for baby girl gift basket. Should the need ever arise where you need information on baby girl gift basket then drop by for a look.

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was out blog surfing looking for some info on soft baby shoes when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for soft baby shoes. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about soft baby shoes at the site above.

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very informative blog. I found everything I needed here. I was able to complete my research. Excellent content!

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home