Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Still Friggin Foggy

Yup. Visibilty 20 meters. Maybe 70. But I'm definately back in Icey. Must be, since I am in my own apartment and slept in my own bed. Also, The Husband is here so I assume I am in Iceland even though I haven't seen it yet. Oh, and the water smells like rotten eggs.

Suffering from severe post-production depression. But no worries, I always do. And I suppose I somehow enjoy this roller-coaster lifestyle, having a 9 to 5 job would suffocate me even though it might be good for me in the long run.

Maybe later, I'll write something smart- or funny even. But for now the only thing I can think of is this: Are there certain decidedly feminine traits? And if so, how come societies decided that they are less valuable? Think about it, if we say that a man has feminine traits we are almost always passing judgment, making him "less of a man" = "less than human"? Ergo the male is the good norm, the female is the abnorm.

2 Comments:

Blogger MrStevie said...

Girls can wear jeans,
Cut their hair short,
Wear shirts and boots.
Because it's OK for a girl to look like a boy.
But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading,
Because you think that being a girl is degrading.
But secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you?
What it feels like for a girl...
*runs to dancefloor*

1:43 PM  
Blogger disinterpreter said...

BINGO

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home