Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Effing Cable Company

I HATE THE CABLE COMPANY NOW MORE THAN EVER.
Is there an evil school out there where they train their personnel?
You know when you are on hold, for like half an hour? They aren't really busy, no it is all part of their tactics to wear you down.
You know how they transfer you between equally inept people?
Also part of their over all scheme.
And then the kicker: Six weeks ago they totally messed with us, but in order to make good they promised us some extra channels. Well guess what? Of course they went back on their word.
So I call to complain and because I cannot remember THE NAME of the person who promised me this, we now will not get what she said we would. INSTEAD the stupid disgusting person stared giving me some sermon: "This is the problem with society today, everybody wants something for free..."
Are you kidding me with this sh*t? I waited on hold for close to an hour for THIS?! I f*cking pay my f*cking bills and this is what you feel like saying?!
OK Just venting...phew...ok much better. I hope they go belly up.
Which they will fairly soon if the papers are right.
I will laugh.


2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

I only have to say that I am NOT suprised by your story. It must be some global cable university they train their employees at, because it is the same here. I'm sorry to hear that the saga continues......

2:04 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

YES! Someone who shares my hatred! Here's how I attempted to cope: http://instamarv.blogspot.com/2004/11/ode-to-cable-co.html

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home