Saturday, August 21, 2004

There were MIMEs

All I can say is that there were mimes.
I finally went to buy TP and as I got to the grocery store, there were mimes blocking the entrance. I was so terrified, I had to forgo any thoughts of a diet and by a huge bag of liquorice to calm myself down.
The scariest moment I ever had while living in NYC wasn't the two guys shooting up in the lobby of my building or rats in the wall of my apartment, it was the time I saw the truck of the San Francisco Mime Troupe parked across the street from the place of my employment.
The thought of a truckload of mimes driving through the US, creating silent mayhem, pretending to hit invisible walls-
enough to send me to the bottom of a very deep bag of candy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about electronics camera. I have a website about electronics camera which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home