Wednesday, April 20, 2005

All Decked Out and Going Nowhere

Why is it that it is the men in floor length dresses and fabulous headgear who are most vehemently opposed to homosexuals?
Are they feeling territorial?

Come on, lets get the boys in Queer Eye for the Straight Guy to redecorate the Vatican (a little extra spot lighting wouldn't hurt there, it's kind of dark in the corners). Give the new Pope some spiffy ways to combine all that red and gold, instructions on what NOT to say in public, like: "Yah, I whas in Ze Hitlerjugend", "Feminists are Zeer Evil" or "Ze only ones who are going to Heafen are my buddies and me, Ze rest of you are Doomed"- as these are things that just don't go over well in 2005 - and lastly, teach him to use hair product.

Hey, I'm all for men in skirts, but these Vatican guys just don't have the right attitude to go with it.

4 Comments:

Blogger sydwynd said...

Wow, I wrote a nice little dissertation on this issue on my blog just last night. How timely. You can check it out if you like, sydwynd.blogspot.com.

3:57 PM  
Blogger disinterpreter said...

Thank you Stephany! Yeah, that guy...I dunno...I guess I'll never understand that kind of religion.
(I deleted a comment I had made where I spelled your name wrong)

10:30 PM  
Blogger MrStevie said...

They wear dresses, stage big parades and they're obsessed with Madonna - who are they trying to kid!?

4:05 PM  
Blogger disinterpreter said...

ROTFL!!!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home